Thank you for using Kinpen!
Table of Contents
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information You Give Us.
- Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of the Kinpen Service.
- Information We Collect from Third Parties.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Provide, Improve, and Develop the Kinpen Service.
- Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment.
- SHARING & DISCLOSURE
- With Your Consent.
- Profiles, Posts, and other Public Information.
- Safety and Compliance with Law.
- Business Transfers.
- Aggregated Data.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Analyzing your Communications.
- Linking Third Party Accounts.
- Linking Third Party Services.
- THIRD PARTY PARTNERS & INTEGRATIONS
- YOUR CHOICES
- Access and Update.
- Account Cancellation.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION ADMINISTRATOR
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are three general categories of information we collect.
1.1 Information You Give Us.
We collect information you share with us when you use the Kinpen Service.
- Account Information.
When you sign up for an Kinpen Account, we require certain information such as your name, email address, and date of birth.
- Profile Information.
To use certain features within the Kinpen Service, we may also ask you to complete a profile. Certain parts of your profile (like your profile picture, nickname and so on) are a part of your public profile page, and will be publicly visible to others.
- Communications with Sharaq and other Users.
When you communicate with Kinpen or use the Kinpen Service to communicate with other Users, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
- Other Information.
You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your Kinpen Account, respond to surveys, participate in promotions, or use other features of the Kinpen Service.
1.2 Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of the Kinpen Service.
When you use the Kinpen Service, we collect information about the services you use and how you use them.
- Usage Information.
We collect information about your interactions with the Kinpen Service, such as the pages or other content you view, your searches, and other actions on the Kinpen Service.
- Location Information.
When you use certain features of the Kinpen Service, we may collect different types of information about your specific location information (e.g. precise location from your mobile GPS). Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device’s settings menu.
- Log Data.
We automatically collect log information when you use the Kinpen Service, even if you have not created an Kinpen Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used the Kinpen Service (including links to third party applications), IP address, access times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information (e.g., crashes, browser type), and the page you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the Kinpen Service.
1.3 Information We Collect from Third Parties.
We may collect information that others provide about you when they use the Kinpen Service, or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Kinpen Service.
- Third Party Services.
If you link, connect, or login to your Kinpen Account with a third party service (e.g., Facebook, Twitter), the third party service may send us information such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
- Background Information.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Sharaq may obtain the local version of background or registered sex offender checks. We may use your information, including your nickname and date of birth, to obtain such reports.
- Other Sources.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, we may receive background check results or fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification services for our fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts. We may receive information about you and your activities on and off the Kinpen Service through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner ad networks.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use, store, and process information about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the Kinpen Service, and to create and maintain a trusted and safer environment.
2.1 Provide, Improve, and Develop the Kinpen Service.
- Enable you to access and use the Kinpen Service.
- Enable you to communicate with other Users.
- Operate, protect, improve and optimize the Kinpen Service and experience.
- Provide customer service.
- Send you service or support messages, such as updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
- If you provide us with your contacts’ information, we may use and store this information: (i) for fraud detection and prevention, and (ii) for any purpose you authorize at the time of collection.
2.2 Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment.
- Detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct investigations and risk assessments.
- Conduct checks against databases and other information sources.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- Resolve any disputes with any of our users and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- Enforce our Terms of Service, Payments Terms, and other policies.
3. SHARING & DISCLOSURE
3.1 With Your Consent.
We may share your information at your direction or as described at the time of sharing, such as when you authorize a third party application or website to access your Kinpen Account.
3.2 Profiles, Posts, and other Public Information.
The Kinpen Service lets you publish information that is visible to the general public. For example: nickname, gender and generation.
- Parts of your public profile page, such as your first name, your description, and city, are publicly visible to others.
- Public post pages are publicly visible and include information such as the Experience’s location (neighborhood and city), description and any additional information you chooses to share.
- If you submit content in a public forum or social media post, or use a similar feature on the Kinpen Service, that content is publicly visible.
Information you share publicly on the Kinpen Service may be indexed through third party search engines. In some cases, you may opt-out of this feature in your Account settings. If you change your settings or your public-facing content, these search engines may not update their databases. We do not control the practices of third party search engines, and they may use caches containing your outdated information.
3.3 Safety and Compliance with Law.
Kinpen may disclose your information to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against Sharaq, (ii) to respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability, (iii) to enforce and administer our Terms of Service or other agreements with users, (iv) for fraud investigation and prevention, risk assessment, customer support, product development and debugging purposes, or (v) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Sharaq, its employees, its Users, or Users of the public.
We will attempt to notify Users about these requests unless: (i) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive, or by applicable law, or (ii) we believe that providing notice would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase a risk of fraud upon Sharaq’s property, its Users and the Service (collectively, “Risk Scenarios”). In instances where we comply with legal requests without notice for these reasons, we will attempt to notify that User about the request after the fact if we determine in good faith that we are no longer legally prohibited from doing so and that no Risk Scenarios apply.
We may display parts of the Kinpen Service (e.g., your Listing page) on sites operated by Sharaq’s business partners, using technologies such as widgets or APIs. If your Listings are displayed on a partner’s site, information from your public profile page may also be displayed.
3.5 Business Transfers.
3.6 Aggregated Data.
We may also share aggregated information (information about our users that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and non-personally identifiable information for industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
4. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
4.1 Analyzing your Communications.
We may review, scan, or analyze your communications on the Kinpen Service for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, and customer support purposes. We use automated methods where reasonably possible. However, occasionally we may need to manually review some communications, such as for fraud investigations and customer support, or to assess and improve the functionality of these automated tools. We will not review, scan, or analyze your communications to send third party marketing messages to you, and we will not sell reviews or analyses of these communications.
4.2 Linking Third Party Accounts.
You may link your Kinpen Account with your account at a third party social networking service. Your contacts on these third party services are referred to as “Friends.” When you create this link:
- some of the information you provide to us from the linking of your accounts may be published on your Kinpen Account profile.
- the information you provide to us from the linking of your accounts may be stored, processed and transmitted for fraud prevention and risk assessment purposes.
- the publication and display of information that you provide to Kinpen through this linkage is subject to your settings and authorizations on the Kinpen Service and the third party site.
4.3 Linking Third Party Services.
- Google Maps.Kinpen
- Linking FirebaseKinpen
- Linking Google Cloud Platform.
- Linking Google Analytics
5. THIRD PARTY PARTNERS & INTEGRATIONS
The Kinpen Service may contain links to third party websites or services, such as third party integrations, co-branded services, or third party-branded services (“Third Party Partners”). Sharaq doesn’t own or control these Third Party Partners and when you interact with them, you may be providing information directly to the Third Party Partner, Sharaq, or both. These Third Party Partners will have their own rules about the collection, use, and disclosure of information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the other websites you visit.
6. YOUR CHOICES
6.1 Access and Update.
You may review, update, or delete the information in your Kinpen Account by logging into your Kinpen Account and reviewing your Account settings and profile.
6.2 Account Cancellation.
You can apply for withdrawal at 'Contact us' page. Your personal information will be completely deleted unless there is a use such as investigation of fraud, unauthorized use etc.
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration.
8. PERSONAL INFORMATION ADMINISTRATOR
Our personal information administrator is as follows:Remold 402, 3-6-15, Hakusan, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Masami Imazeki, President and Representative Director of sharaq co., ltd.
We can be contacted:
By email: support[@]kinpen.me
Effective Date: 25 May, 2018
Updated: 7 August, 2019